It can be a challenge for organizations to stay agile, competitive, and innovative in a digital world, especially when cyber threat actors are actively targeting businesses. Small- and medium-sized businesses are facing a multitude of threats, many of which target employees – a weak link in the security chain.
Cyberattacks can cause significant financial losses and irreparable damage to a business’s hard-earned reputation. While security solutions can be implemented to block those threats, cyber actors target a weak point in security – employees.
In addition to technical defenses, businesses need to create a human firewall through security awareness training. Digital security needs to be front and center of a business’s continued innovation, but it can be difficult to develop and maintain a cyber-savvy workforce, especially considering the rapidly changing threat landscape.
To help businesses succeed. TitanHQ, in partnership with the Oxford Cyber Academy, will be hosting a webinar to discuss employee cyber risks in growing organizations, and how to balance safety and agility.
During the webinar, attendees will be provided with valuable information on:
- The rapidly changing threat landscape
- What needs to be protected
- The consequences of failing to protect digital assets and systems
- How to balance technology and human cyber risks
- How to improve employee security awareness and change employee behavior
- A solution that makes it easy to provide intuitive, easy-to-understand, personalized, and targeted training that delivers it where it’s needed the most.
Join TitanHQ on June 7th where Nick Wilding, Neil Sinclair, Cyber Programme Lead, UK Police Crime Prevention Initiatives, and Richard Knowlton, Director of Security Studies at the Oxford Cyber Academy will discuss:
If you can’t make the event, register anyway and you will receive the webinar to watch on-demand at any time.