WebTitan Cloud for WiFi
Prevents your guests from accessing inappropriate and dangerous Web sites. Immediately protects your network.
Secure WiFi is becoming a Commercial Obligation
Organizations are under increasing commercial pressure to provide wireless internet access for clients. However the provision of WiFi access can be risky. WiFi guest can be exposed to unsuitable websites and malware.
The risks of providing wireless internet access for your clients can be mitigated by implementing a WebTitan Cloud for WiFi. The solution allows you to control the content that can be accessed, creates a safe environment to access the internet, and provides your organization with reports regarding network usage – which give you the potential to tailor your services to your clients´ needs.
Features of WebTitan Cloud for WiFi
Fully configured in a matter of minutes.
100% Cloud Based
- No hardware or software installation required.
- Fast: DNS solution provides almost zero additional latency.
- Supports both static and dynamic IPs addresses.
Who uses WebTitan Cloud for WiFi?
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi has been designed for companies that want to offer Web content filtering and malware protection to their customers.
This ranges from: Hotspot providers that want a robust low management solution to ensure users of their services cannot access content they would deem unsuitable, such as pornography or hate speech. WebTitan is ideal for Service Providers that want to provide protect the integrity of their clients’ networks.
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi is suitable for organisations for organisations of all sizes. Our WiFi web filtering solution is ideal for:
- Wireless WiFi ISPs, MSPs and other WiFi service providers
- Cafes, coffee shops & restaurants
- Retail outlets & shopping malls
- Schools & universities
- Health systems & hospitals
- Rail & bus networks
Why filter WiFi?
The provision of a WiFi hotspot can be risky. Your WiFi guest can be exposed to unsuitable websites and malware. Many companies choose to filter their WiFi to:
- Protect their brand: business owners do not want any issues arising from providing WiFi access in their premises, such as customers or minors accessing unsuitable content from their network or violating any laws when online.
- Protect users: the internet is the main conduit of malware online. Owners want to assure users that they are safe when online on the WiFi network, this also goes to brand protection and brand enhancement
- Save bandwidth: prevent users from using the WiFi network to download large amounts of content, such as streaming websites, or videos or movies.
The benefits of WebTitan Cloud for WiFi include
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi is a multi-tenented platform. You can create new customers and accounts easily and manage any number of locations from one account. You can also delegate administration to the customer so that they can dictate the policy of what they want their guests to be able to see. This can be set up in minutes and is all managed from an intuitive web based interface. No local software installs required.
Our multiple APIs allows integration with your billing, auto provisioning, and monitoring systems. Being able to standardize across your existing systems ensures easy management.
WebTitan Cloud for WiFi allows the administrator to set instant alerts in order to discover who is trying to view restricted content. Administrators can find out exactly what content customers are accessing via WiFi networks. Policies can be created per location, preventing users from accessing unwanted content and blocking malicious websites.
Simple & Immediate
WebTitan Cloud simplifies WiFi security management. It takes care of all the complexities of content filtering and security while presenting your customers with a logical interface that requires no training. It requires;
- NO specialist training,
- NO software installation and
- NO need for technical expertise to either set up or manage customer accounts– it’s that simple .
It is a DNS based solution requiring a simple DNS redirect to the WebTitan cloud servers. It is therefore simple to set up and manage, completely scalable and avoiding any latency effects.
The implementation was totally painless from our perspective. We now have a secure network that provides our customers safe Internet access while they browse and shop in Selfridges.Alasdair Morison